Having stacks of unread books strewn about my apartment has never stopped me from saying yes to another armload at the store. Same goes for audiobooks. I’ve amassed a decent digital pile, ensuring no more lonely nights. If you asked me what I plan on listening to next, I’d have a hard time coming up with an answer because it all sounds good. Earlier this week I wandered around my neighborhood, surrounded by an international buffet of restaurant choices, and had a hard time deciding what to fill my growling stomach with… I also tend to come up with several reasons why that book or that book or that one over there is the one for me right now, when faced with a Willy Wonka world of choices. But, since I’m currently listening to a longer fantasy and reading multiple paperbacks and ebooks, I’d choose Leslie Odom, Jr.’s inspirational 3 1/2 hour memoir Failing Up.
So, while I get cozy, I’d like to know what’s languishing on your Audible bookshelf (or wherever your eAudiobooks call home). Are you also maddeningly indecisive like me?
- Built to Last by Aurora Rey, narrated by Gwenn Dawson
- Failing Up: How to Take Risks by Leslie Odom, Jr.
- Hunter’s Way by Gerri Hill, narrated by Abby Craden
- Learning Curve by Rachel Spangler, narrated by Hope Newhouse
- The Case of the Good-for-Nothing Girlfriend by Mabel Maney, narrated by Emily Beresford
- The X-Files: Cold Cases by Chris Carter, Dirk Maggs; narrated by Gillian Anderson & David Duchovny, etc.
- Tomorrow Will Be Different by Sarah McBride
- What Happened by Hillary Rodham Clinton